Lire la version française de cet article
Clay is known since prehistory, it is one of the very first drug used by the human kind. It is part of minerals series. Since Antiquity, the soil and water were always used cure various illneses.
Modern science has only confirmed the properties of the minerals contained in clay.
There exists various types of clays, each one differentisting fromothers by its adsorbative and absorbative properties, according to their chemical composition.
We will focus on green clay, the green « montmorillonite » from France (from Provence region) which belongs to the Smectites group. It is a soft rock which is very rich in minerals and trace elements.
It can be found also in the Paris Bassin, but more often in the Languedoc and Provence regions, in France.
Very clear green « montmorillonite » has the strongest adsorbative power compared to other types of clays, and it also has absorbative power.
- Adsorbative property: means in this context that clays of this type can process an exchange of minerals against toxins.
- Absorbative property: means in this context that clays of this type can sponge off liquids, which in the human body results in an efficient capture of toxins to purify the digestive system.
Such green clay can releive from pain and inflammation. It is antiseptic, antibacterial and healing.The properties of green clays result from its main components: sodium, calcium, magnesium, aluminium oxide, silica, potassium, sulphur, iron, arsenic, manganese, phosphorus and zinc.
All these components play a specific role in a nature context, in particular silica (which is more than 50% a constituent of green clay) combined with the other components plays a key role within living organisms :
- For plants, silica mineralizes membranes which give stalks their stiffness. Silica exists in large quantities within Equisetum arvense (horsetail), well known as to herbal medicine purposes for its mineralization properties.
- For human kind, silica contributes to fix calcium, to assimilate potassium and to increase the arteries elasticity. Silica mineralizes bones and contributes to cure bones fractures. Silica operates in combination with magnesium, calcium and antirachitic vitamin.
- Silica has a protective action for our cells; its role is key at any age, in particular for the elderly, to prevent decalcification and bones illness.
- Silica is the main component of connectivum, hair, nails and epidermam cells.
The green montmorillonite from Provence is used for multiple applications:
- On skin, in cosmetology, it can be used in mudpack for better and quicker healing ; its efficiency is noticeable for greasy or combination skins, but also for scars, eczema, acne, burned skins, dermites and mycoses…
- It stimulates the generation of new skin cells.
- In case of abscess, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, it should be used as a cataplasm.
- Used within the human body, it has a revitalizing and disinfecting effect for the digestive tract, it releives from gastroenteritis, absorbs intestinal gas and toxins present in the digestive tract, and prevents decalcification since that a part of its minerals is absorbed by the intestin.
Such green montmorillonite is also remarkable in such that it absorbs radioactivity and heavy metals, all toxical for human body.
Recommendations for use:
- On skin: to prepare a cataplasm ; mix green clay with cold water with a wooden spoon, so to get an homogeneous past rather concentrated. One can replace water by an hydrosol adapted to every type of skin.
In case of mouth problems, green clay can be appropriately used through mouthwashes.
- For use within the human body, fill one thea-spoon with green clay and mix it in one half glass of cold mineral water with a wooden spoon. Let it steady for a night and drink on empty stomach the next morning the water clayed which constitute the upper part of the glass. Do not stir the mixture and let the most part of green clay at the bottom of the glass.
- For an efficient mineralizing, follow a cure each morning during three weeks.
Green clay is sold in a drugstore, phamacy or organic products shop, as a powder, or in capsules (very convenient when traveling).
Do not aply clay on your stomach during digesting period. Do not use metal utensils to prepare your mixture with clay.
When under a treatment period (absorbing clay), it is highly recommended, to drink between the meals, for avoiding a constipation effect, to avoid absorbing fatty substances and liquid paraffin.
Cases forbidding the drinking of green clay:
Do not drink any water clayed when :
- You are pregnant
- You suffer of hernia
- You suffer of highblood pressure
- You suffer of customary constipation or intestinal obstruction
- You are currently taking medecines, including herbal drugs (clay could reduced the efficiency of such medecines).
- you are a child
Lire la version française de cet articledisinfecting effect, green clay, revitalizing effect, silica
4 réactions à cet article
I suffer from bone-on-bone pain from arthritis of the knee and I am finding relief from a tube of ARGILE VERT WHICH IS READY TO USE. It helps a lot with pain and is easy to wash off after it has done its work. It is pleasant to use and easy to apply. I recommend it for pain.
J’ai une question. J’ai deja pris une cure interne en printemps et en ete. Je ne suis pas sur combien de jours j ai de prendre une verre de argille (une cuillere a café). Voulez-vous me dire ca?
Je vous remedie en avant,
Salutations bien agreable,
Les cures d’argile se font sur 21 jours